This is our first guest post by Neethu Liz.
- 2 medium-sized zucchini, washed [you never can be too sure ;)] and grated
- 2 medium-sized carrots, washed and grated [same as above] (Don’t forget to squeeze out the excess water after grating both)
- 1 tsp. of mixed herbs (or even less, depending on how much you like the flavor)
- 1 small onion thinly sliced
- 4-5 chicken sausages chopped (For you veggies, fell free to skip this)
- ½ cup grated cheddar cheese
- ½ cup mozzarella cheese (for sprinkling on top)
- Salt and fresh ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven at 180 Centigrade for 2 mins.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl [except the mozzarella cheese].
- Put the mixture in the baking dish and bake uncovered for about 20-25 minutes. Or cover and cook in microwave for 15 min.
- When the zucchini is nearly cooked through, take the baking dish out and sprinkle over the remaining 1/2 cup of grated mozzarella cheese.
- Put the dish back in the oven and bake till the cheese is melted and nicely browned and zucchini is fully cooked.
- Serve hot.