You heard me right. This easy to make, delicious and absolutely healthy recipe tastes good with plain rice / roti or malabar paratha.
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
- Paneer - 1 medium bowl, 1 cm cubes
- Onion - 1 medium size, finely chopped
- Coriander leaves - 1/2 bunch
- Green chilies - 2 finely chopped
- Coconut milk - 1 medium bowl
- Dry red chili - 1
- Curry leaves - 1 stick
- Jeera powder - 1/2 tsp
- Small rai - 1/2 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Cooking oil
- In a grinder make a fine paste of coriander leaves and green chilies
- In a pan, add 1/2 tsp. cooking oil. Add dry red chili, curry leaves and rai. When the curry leaves and rai begin to crackle, add the onions and saute till soft and translucent.
- Add the coriander and green chili paste and saute for a minute.
- Now add salt and jeera powder. Mix well with the onions and add the paneer.
- Lower the flame and add the coconut milk and mix well. Allow to get warm for 2 minutes and remove.
Hope you enjoy it!