This style of macaroni is the spicy version of the traditional macaroni being made across kitchens. It's easy to make and goes well with garlic bread!
Preparation time: 6 minutes
- 300 gms macaroni
- 1 carrot finely chopped
- 1 tomato finely chopped
- 1 capsicum finely chopped
- 1 onion finely chopped
- Garlic Seasoning - 1/2 Tsp.
- Red chili flakes - 1/2 tsp.
- 2 tbsp. Grated cheese
- 3 tbsp. cooking oil
- 3 cloves of garlic - finely chopped
- Salt & pepper to taste
How to prepare Macaroni:
- In a deep pan keep water to boil. When the water starts boiling add a pinch of salt and add the macaroni and boil for 3 minutes or till the macaroni is soft.
- In a frying pan, add oil. When the oil is hot, add onions and garlic and sauté. When the onions turn pink, add carrots, tomato and capsicum and sauté for about 2 minutes.
- Add red chili flakes, garlic seasoning, salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Finally, add the boiled macaroni.
- Garnish with grated cheese and serve!