Grilled Chicken and baked vegetables are comfort food for me. On any given day I can sit with a plate of grilled chicken with piping hot baked vegetables and be happy. Here is my take on this dish.
Preparation time: 1.5 hours
Cooking time: 40 minutes
Ingredients: For the Chicken
- Chicken breasts - 4
- Chili flakes - 1 tsp.
- Keya's all purpose seasoning - 1 tsp.
- Keya's peri peri seasoning - 1 tsp.
- Oregano - 1 tsp.
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Baked vegetables - for 2
- On a flat surface, cut the chicken breasts into two pieces. Using a rolling pin, make the chicken pieces flat so that they cook evenly.
- In a separate bowl, mix the spices.
- Take an oven proof flat tray. Coat the chicken evenly with the spices and keep it in the tray to marinate. Cover the tray with cling film or foil and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven at 180 degrees before keeping the chicken to grill.
- After one hour, drizzle olive oil on the marinated chicken pieces and grill for 20 minutes in the oven or till the chicken is soft and cooked.