One of the most refreshing drinks is a Sangria. Be it a lunch party or a casual get together with friends, this drink is a party winner!
- Pineapple juice - 1/2 carton
- Cranberry Juice - 1/2 carton
- Apple Juice - 1/2 carton
- Orange Juice - 1/2 carton
- Green Chilies - 2 sliced
- Green Apple - 1, diced into 1 cm cubes
- Black grapes - 10 - 12, cut into 2
- Mint leaves - 4 / 5
- Lemon Juice - 1 lime
- Lime rings - for garnishing
- Mix all the juices together.
- Add the green chilies and lemon juice and mix for about a minute so that the fire from the chilies adds a lot of zing and flavour to the juice.
- Finally add the chopped fruits and mint leaves and serve chilled and immediately.
PS: If you want to make a cocktail, add Absolut Vodka to this refreshing Sangria and enjoy!! We have tried it with Absolute Cranberry & Absolute Dragonberry.