Sunday morning memories since childhood have been a hearty breakfast of fresh fruits,Classic French toast and a glass of warm milk. Growing up and even now, French Toast is my all time favorite.
Preparation: 5 minutes
Cooking: 5 minutes
- Bread slices - 4
- Eggs - 2
- Milk - 50 ml
- Cinnamon - a pinch
- Salt - to taste
- Pepper - to taste
- Red chili flakes - to taste
- Coriander - 1 tsp, finely chopped
- Oil / Butter - to cook
- In a flat bowl, break two eggs, add milk, salt, pepper, cinammon, red chilli flakes and coriander and whisk till the eggs and milk are mixed.
- On a flat pan, drizzle oil / butter and allow it to become hot.
- Soak the bread in the egg and milk mix.
- Put the bread on the hot pan and cook till golden and crisp on both sides